Sunday, June 05, 2011

The Ending of the BEST Year

I usually love the month of June and can't wait for the school year to be over. This year is an exception and I'd like to freeze time. It has not only been a fantastic school year for me, but it has been the best year ever for Seth. Switching Seth over to Mrs. Puccia's class was the best decision we have made, not only because she is Seth's grandma, but because she is a fantastic teacher and I am so happy that Seth has been able to experience it. He loves to go to school and he has come leaps and bounds in his writing, letter/sound recognition and overall attitude towards learning. This year was also Seth's only opportunity to be in the same class with his closest friend. Jacob will go to Sherman next year and be moving away in a year or so. They have really enjoyed learning and growing together.
Don't worry I gave my camera to Miss Mary for the day, I wasn't a stalker mom in the classroom.
It is also very sad and bittersweet as I post this that these are the last weeks of my Mom's teaching career. She is a fantastic teacher and oh so patient with these three and four year olds. God bless her for what she does on a daily basis.
You are very loved and will be greatly missed in all of the IHC community. We are very lucky that you will be in our lives forever.

4 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

What great photos! You're too funny about the stalking comment, LOL

Mom xoox said...

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !! Means the world to me and having Seth made my last year the best!! Love you everyday, Mom xoxoxo

KristenC said...

Thank you sooo much to Mrs Puccia! These past 2 years have been all that we could have asked for and more for Jacob! We are so grateful you are his teacher!

Jen said...

I'm so glad that Seth got to have your Mom before she retired. What a great experience!