Wednesday, June 29, 2011

1 Step Closer to Kindergarten

Today was a day that I put off for as long as I could for the simple fact that I hate seeing my kids in pain and I knew that Seth was in for some shots. Not just one, but four! He was a trooper. He weighs in at 51lbs. and is 45 and 1/4 inches tall. He passed all tests with flying colors and tolerated three shots in his arms and one in the booty with minimal tears. He was then rewarded with a goody bag and a trip to the Farmer's Market.
Let's also clarify that he is in no way shy, he chatted with Dr. O on any and every subject and the laugh of the day was when I had to help him give a clean catch urine sample. The giggles coming out of the bathroom were sure to make the nurses smile.
He also got bonus points for writing not only his first, but his last name for the doctor too. Our little over achiever. We are so proud.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Miss the big guy, glad it went so well!