Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

One Father's Day tradition that we have had for the past three years is to have Seth take Poppy and Daddy golfing. It is something that I think all three of them really look forward to and as the years go by it is interesting to see how much Seth improves on his golfing skills. It is a sport that he seems to pick up naturally just like his dad did.
Thank goodness it was a beautiful day on Sunday for the guys.



Look how tall our five and a half year old is.

Good form Seth.


Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, my great Dad and Step Dad, to my father-in-law and to my Gramp. We are all very lucky to have you in our lives.

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Wow Seth has incredible form!

KristenC said...

He is ready for the tour!