Tuesday, June 28, 2011

S'more Wars

After all of the extended family left we got out of our dressy clothes, put on our comfies and kicked back on the patio. We cooked kielbasa, hot dogs and s'mores.
Seth is in love with my cousin Molly so they hung out up top and ran some races.

Go Seth Go!

I gave my Uncle Gary the "Most Fashionable" Award...NOT!

I bought all the fixings for s'mores and even bought the GIANT campfire marshmallows. Aunt Jackie was the first to try one.

Uncle David found them a bit messy too!

Then, simple s'more fun turned into all out WAR!

Aunt Jody was first. We thought it would end with her, but Molly was out for blood or should I say marshmallow.

When she s'mored my mom I literally almost peed my pants laughing.

Leah stood there pointing and saying, "Ut oh Mommy, ut oh!"

I thought they would spare Rachael because she had a dress on, but no one was safe.

Then Rachael went after my cousin Chris.

What goes around comes around because in the end Molly got it ten fold and her hair was completely covered.

Age was not a discriminating factor either because first they got Gram and finally they got Gramp. I will have to post his pic later because it doesn't want to upload right now ugh!

2 comments:

Mom xoxxo said...

What a crazy and wild day! One I will never forget!!! Tear!!! xooxo Mom

KristenC said...

Oooeeeyy, goooeey, sticky and in your cousin's hair? gross...but I totally am laughing!