Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Juicy Goodness

We went strawberry picking tonight and we took Leah for the very first time. She was so mellow and basically ate her way through the strawberry patch and I have the pictures to prove it. It is a great family tradition that keeps getting better every year.
Leah was a little scared of the tractor ride at first, but once she saw her beloved strawberries she was all good.
Smiley boy

All I heard through the whole berry patch was "Num Num Momma". It was so cute.

Thank goodness I had my thinking cap on and brought Leah her own bowl. She put it to good use.

Seth only picked about ten berries. He got bored with it and started picking leaves instead. He is such a boy.

CHECK THIS OUT. I KNOW YOU ARE LAUGHING. I might have to frame this.

Such a great way to spend a warm summer afternoon. I promptly came home and made a batch of strawberry crisp...num num as Leah would say.

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Ohhhh, we're doing that this weekend too!!! Where did you go!?

KristenC said...

I really really want to go! LOVE that picture of Leah, you need to frame it or I will! I want your strawberry crisp recipe!