Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Family Time



The kids LOVE to play hide and go seek. I found the best spot downstairs and they looked for what seemed forever before they found me. Then, it was my turn to find Seth and if Leah hadn't given it away I probably would never have found Seth hiding in our laundry basket. Of course Leah then wanted to hide in there and pitched a fit when I made her get out.


SPEECH UPDATE:

Leah is doing great and we love her speech teacher. Her newest words are help, yes and bubbles. She also says something that sounds like Seth and is working on some beginning sounds.

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

I can't wait to hear bubbles! And next time I visit I'm hiding in there! LOL

Jen said...

Go Leah!! Sounds like you're making great progress with your speech!