Sunday, June 19, 2011

Double Date Night

Friday night we went on a double date with Kristen and Lee to Joey's TI Club on Wellsley Island. The weather was perfect, the meal was amazing and we all had tons and tons of laughs. It was just what the doctor ordered for the end of the week.

We told our waiter that he was in for a fun night after Kristen and I drank a bottle of wine on the way to dinner and then ordered another bottle during dinner. Did I mention that I am not 21 any more and that I definitely was a bit out of sorts on Saturday?
I highly recommend Joey's. The food is out of this world. We all got appetizers, salad, two baskets of bread and our meals. Needless to say we did not have room for dessert even though it looked very tempting.
Roland ordered the seafood platter and I am not exaggerating when I say that the platter was larger than his head. This picture does it no justice.

After dinner we took a stroll down by the boats, drove Lee and Kristen through TI Park and came home to meet Justin and Joan at The Paddock Club. It was such a fun night!

3 comments:

Jen said...

My Dad loves Joey's, I'd love to try it sometime, it looks delicious.

The North Country Sweets said...

Wow, that looks like a great night! Can't wait to go!

KristenC said...

Thanks to my fam for the babysitting! IT was soooo much fun! I can't wait for out next one!