Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Whole Lotta Nada!

Nothing much new to report. We went to my Mom's for dinner last night and ended up putting Seth's toy from them together so he got a preview of his gift. I finally caved after 3 years and bought Ro his very own 4-wheeler with a plow. I'm sticking to my motto of "You Only Live Once" so what the heck. If you could see the look on his face when I finally said just go and pick one out, it was priceless! So lastr night he picked it up and was happy as a clam. In other news, the snow is all gone and the rain has come in. YUCK! Not that I'm a huge fan of the snow, but come on it is almost Christmas and having snow on the ground makes everyone feel a little more Christmassy!

Nothing on the adgenda for the next couple of evenings. We are having our friends Rich and Lori and their daughters Sydney and Addyson for dinner on Friday night. We haven't seen baby Addyson since she was a day old so we are excited to see how big she has gotten!

I just had a lunch date with my very close friend Erin and baby Storm. He is such a great baby and too cute! We exchanged gifts and she got me the most perfect gift, I think she read my mind... a Panera gift card. She is feeding my addiction and I love it! She also got Seth a workmans kit with a hard hat and tools, so fun! I made her a mother's bracelet and ordered her personalized note cards. I love to give gifts it is the best! I like to be creative and get out of the ordinary gifts or make them when I can!

So that is all that is going on today, sorry for no new pics. It is rainy and gloomy outside, but I'm trying to stay perky regardless!!!

2 comments:

Q-TIME said...

"You Only Live Once" - that is so true. I hold that sentence like a drunk fence. :) In my country snow still didn't fall. It is 10°C!!! And Christmas is comes soon. I WANT SNOW!!!! :) PS. Very interesting text and very easy word are there, so I understand a lot. HAHAHAHAhaha... bye!

nina beana said...

rain rain go away!

i'm sure snow will be coming back your way soon...inches and inches and more inches!

hugs to seth for me.