Thursday, December 14, 2006

Right Around the Corner

I can not believe that Christmas is so close and I have so much left to do yet! It will get done so I'm not stressing too badly yet. My husband was like a little kid last night so excited about his new toy. He had to show me all of the parts and how everything worked. He might even go riding with some friends on Saturday morning. Go and have fun I say!



He looks like an alien doesn't he?

So after much consideration I have decided to take Seth back to the docs next Monday afternoon. He has had a cough and runny nose for well over a month now and after going to see 2 different PA's at my docs office and both telling me to try different things and neither of them really working well I want to see my actual doctor and I also want to discuss with her bottles/milk/etc. I trust an MD better then a PA and she has been amazing with me for the past 10 months so I trust her judgement. Hopefully Seth will be able to get his 2nd flu shot that day, but I'm not looking forward to it since the 1st gave him the cold and cough. AHHH! I know he will be sick for most of the winter, but I'd like to know if maybe it is allergies or what. I'm just happy to be seeing her and see what she thinks!

I finally snapped a picture of Seth's tree in his room. He is so funny whenever he gets all upset all you have to do is bring him over to any lit up tree in our house and he points to it and says his version of tree. It is priceless!

In other news, I was able to get together with my close friend Erin yesterday for lunch and we exchanged gifts. Being the thoughtful friend that she is, she got Seth a little gift and here is a pic of him checking it out. He loved hammering anything he could find last night.

Tonight we are running to Wally World for some odds and ends that I need for our project day at school next week and tomorrow night we are haiving friends over so bring on the fun!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I love that the tree lights make Seth so happy. He is precious...