Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Happy Happy...

Happy 1st Birthday to our far away friend Joey Gilbert! Eat lots of cake and smush it in your face with frosting all over! We love you and can't wait to see you all next summer for our reunion/vacation in Lake George!
Nothing much to write about today. It's Friday and that is a positive thing. We have a very fun weekend ahead of us. Food with friends tonight, Ro is going 4 wheeling tomorrow and the Pepsi party is tomorrow night, and Sunday is our cookie day! Basically the theme for the weekend is holiday fun!
I really need to finish up my Christmas shopping it is still looming over my head. The good news is that the kitchen is OFFICIALLY paid for, the remainder of the bills went out today and we are bill free. Merry Christmas to us!!!!!
As I posted earlier, Seth has been all over the TV screen daily with his holiday commercial, well I finally saw the blooper reel today and it was so cute. You see Ro and my arms fixing him and trying to get him to sit up straight.
I almost forgot another bit of BIG news. My brother Justin has decided that he wants to transfer colleges so he went on some visits this fall and chose a school, an Ivy League school I might add and he found out on Wednesday that he was accepted, Justin will now be a student at Cornell University starting in January. We wish him all the luck and success in the world!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Congrats to Justin. That is fantastic! have a fun weekend!