Tuesday, December 05, 2006

No Pics Today

Sorry fellow bloggers, family, and friends but I have no pics to share today. They have been taken, but I haven't downloaded them yet so I'll just do a little catch up for today.

Roland and I took Seth to the docs this am for his 10 month developmental testing and he passed with flying colors. It was interesting to see what they were looking for and what he should be doing at 10 months. They played ball on the floor, picked blocks out of a cup and clicked them against each other, picked up Cheerios, moved to sound and other types of things. He did well. Then, the doc came in and gave us some ideas as to what to do about his constant runny nose and cough that has latched on for the past 3 weeks. So we will try some of their suggestions and hopefully something will work.

I'm going to need some advice from my blogger moms and or friends that read this. The doc briefly mentioned that we need to start adding milk slowly to his formula to introduce it and we were in such a hurry to get out of there that I didn't ask him specifically for directions as to how to do this. So if anyone can give me directions as to how you go about doing this, please help me!

Our countertop is supposed to be installed today, but Ro called at about 1pm and they hadn't been there yet. I'm sure that it be done when I get home. I'm very excited to see the whole kitchen put together.

There isn't a great deal of excitement this week. Once the kitchen is done we can finally relax in the evenings. We do have a Christmas party to attend this weekend and we are having our first teenage (19) babysitter so I'm a little leary. I'm sure that everything will be fine. You take for granted having the grandparents babysit because they just know exactly what to do and you don't have to write out endless notes. Anyhow, it should be a fun night.

Well, sorry for no pics, but here is the latest update!

4 comments:

*the mama said...

hey, I am one of Nina's friends, and I was reading today, and have to say that I never intro'd milk before 1 yr. for either of my beans....I am sure it can be done, but I always wait a year, with either nursing or formula, so they get all the major beni's till that 1 yr. mark....just this mama's opinion! good luck!!!

Alison

AMANDA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMANDA said...

Hi girl. 2 things:

1. no mail love today. i'm upset!

2. i'm in the same boat as mama al. grace and denny's doc never mentioned milk before the age of 1, so I can't help you with that one.
Miss you!

nina beana said...

i wish i knew more about this! gray never had milk, but joey has been having it forever. they are all so different! xo