Thursday, December 07, 2006

TA DA!

I have 2 very large TA DA's for today:

1. We went to see baby Luke and he is just the cutest so here is a pic for the world to see!
My 2nd TA DA and very exciting news is that the kitchen is about 95% done, with just a few moldings and decorating to be done. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. I will have to do a before vs: after blog with all the pics.

New sink, faucet, and countertops


View into the breakfast nook where there was

previously a divider between the rooms

New stove, walls, lighting...

New Fridge

A little dark but you can get an idea

We are very excited and relieved to have this project done and over with, but super excited to entertain in our beautiful new kitchen! Nothing much else is new. I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done and enjoy the rest of the season. I better go and do my job now! AHHH!

PS: I know that many people read this blog and only about three people comment, PLEASE if you read this let me know and drop me a comment! It is easy try it!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby luke is such a cutie!
and the kitchen I LOVE IT. especially that wine thing where did you find that from? i was thinking of doing the same color for the new dining room... i think its the same color i'm thinking of a burgundyish color. but who knows by the time that is done i will probably change my mind again.

Anonymous said...

i forgot eric wanted me to ask what kind of floor do you have?? he really liked it and what kind of counter top did you get. we are thinking granite but we aren't sure yet... thanks again for including us.

Anonymous said...

On your request... I'm leaving you a comment to let you know that I check your blog every single day... so you better keep on writing!

JCharlton said...

Who is the anonymous reader???

Also, Kris and Eric: the countertop is just a regular one because we didn't want to sink the money into a big expensive one when this looks awesome. Second, the floor is vinyl, but it looks like tile with the grout lines and all!

AMANDA said...

OH MY GOODNESS....YOUR KITCHEN IS WONDERFUL! I LOVE THAT COUNTERTOP AND SINK, AND WELL, ALL OF IT!
BABY LUKE IS SO CUTE!
ALSO, I READ YOUR LAST POST. WE WERE TOLD TO GET G&D OFF THE BOTTLE AT AGE 1. AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A NIGHTMARE B/C BOTH OF THEM LOVED THEIR BOTTLE. IT ENDED UP NOT BEING HARD THOUGH. WE INTRODUCED THE SIPPY CUP AND GAVE MAYBE 1 BOTTLE A DAY FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF DAYS. GOOD LUCK, I HOPE SETH MAKES A SMOOTH TRANSITION.