Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Per Your Request!

I have a very close friend who has been going crazy because I haven't been posting my blog like I normally do. There are many many excuses but I won't bore you with them. I'm here and I will catch everyone up as best as I can!

Let's see where do I start. Seth got the second part of his flu shot a week ago Monday and I never really thought about it too much until this past Saturday when he came down with a raging cold/cough/snot/fever/HELL! So we have been trying to keep a very unhappy baby happy for the past 4 days and let me tell you it hasn't been pretty. Luckily our families have been very tolerant and very helpful. We took Seth to the docs this morning and low and behold, he has an ear infection. Here is the interesting part... The exact same thing happened to him after the 1st flu shot. So I basically think they are evil at this point and they only serve one purpose to make our holiday lives HELL! Enough of the negativity!

Our holiday festivities were wonderful and we ate/drank/gave/received with the best of them. We spent Christmas Eve at the Charlton's house and we had a great day! We spent Christmas morning home and afternoon/evening at my Gram's in Lowville. I don't know what Seth thought of everything. What I do know is that my son is INFACTUATED with ceiling fans, like crazy about them. Wherever whenever he just loves them, it's so crazy! We can be anywhere, church, Sam's Club, anywhere and he spots them. As soon as he enters my parents, Ro's parents, mt Grandparents homes he goes right to them. It is the crazied thing. So every place we went for holiday fun Seth was right by the ceiling fans the whole time.

My cousins and I on Christmas

As you all know, I bought Ro a 4 wheeler for Christmas, but I also bought him some little items. It was funny/weird though because I bought him a really nice pair or Nike Shox at the outlets. They are kelly green and navy, well he also bought me Shox, but silver and kelly green. So not only do we think on the same wavelength, but we are going to be one of those queer couples that match! AHHH!

Seth now has enough toys to keep him busy for the next year so I already warned (asked nicely) that he recieve not toys or clothes for his birthday, college money is welcome though!
Oh, that's what I forgot, we decided that we are doing a Yankees themed birthday party for him. Now, I know that The Gilbert's and The Keeler's are going to have something to say about that, but we are super excited for it!

Tomorrow we are having Uncle J and Jaime for dinner so I have to get cooking. I'm making Katie's famous Cheesy Chicken recipe, YUM! So I hope that this catches those of you who check this (JV) up for now! I promise not to take so long before the next post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which is the better part of the picture... cute Seth on his trike or Roland in his t-shirt and slippers!
Thanks for the update (finally).

nina beana said...

hey girl- you look absolutely gorgeous and glowy!

and i love that picture of seth on his bike- precious.

sounds like a great holiday! xoxo

AMANDA said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome christmas! Love the pics!