Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Updates and Thanks!

We took Seth back to the docs for his second flu shot on Monday and we scheduled an appointment with his normal doc so that I could ask he all my Mommy questions. We have come to the realization that he has allergies and so she said to continue with the Claritan until about March before bedtime. She also said YES, to start introducing milk slowly. So we started 2 oz. in each bottle for this week, next week 4oz. and so on. Once he masters the milk with no problem we will start to faze out some of the bottles. We are already down to 4 bottles a day. I tried giving him a small amount of formula in his cup, but he wasn't too thrilled. For me I just need to master one thing at a time. Milk then cups. He hasn't had much of a reaction to the milk, he takes it fine so here's hoping! Seth also lost a pound due to his busy busy nature. So that is an update on Seth.

Ro is doing great at work stealing all sorts of Coke accounts like a good little Pepsi Rep. He is also counting down the days until he can go 4 wheeling again! Ro and Seth went up to the mall last night and did some shopping for me, but mostly just to get out of the house while I had some girl friends over for dinner.

That leaves me, let's see... I had some friends over for dinner last night and tomorrow night we are having Katie over for dinner and gifts. I will be more then ready for a little vacation. The kids are crazy and I come home exhausted at the end of every day. I am very much looking forward to the holidays and all of the fun activities and events we have planned. I still need to finish up last minute gifts and stockings on Friday and wrap and I will be all set.

So I guess that's a wrap up for now! I'd like to say a special thank you to Nin for sending me mail love. I love the note cards and already used one on a friend. I'm also becoming obsessed with photo greeting cards like you. We got a ton this year and I run to the mail box when I get home to see what is inside!

1 comment:

nina beana said...

glad you liked your treats...thanks for the updates! i love reading about your life.

i'm glad you're a mail junkie like me, too. you should see how many photocards we got this year- i've got to send some out next year.

xo