Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A New Addtion

No I'm not preganant, I know how your minds all work! BUT, there is a new addition to the Charlton family. Luke Allen Charlton was born this morning at 1am, he weighs 7lbs, and he has tons of hair. Roland and I will go up and meet him tonight after dinner and I hope to share some pics for your tomorrow. The Charlton family is just growing like a weed, adding new members everytime you turn around. BUT, don't look for another one from us any time soon. We are enjoying our little guy right now.

Sorry for no new pics once again today. The countertops were put in the kitchen and they look FAB, but it took my Dad and Ro a VERY long time last night to put the new sink/disposal back in and they were in fact still working when I went to bed at 9:30pm. So I took some pics this morning, but haven't had time to upload them. The suspense will have to last until tomorrow.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU goes out to my Dad for helping Ro with many of the tasks with this kitchen. We truly appreciate all that you do to help us out!!!!!!!!!!

Other then the new baby and the kitchen completetion our lives are finally going to slow down. Thank you to all my mama friends who either posted a comment or emailed me about the milk situation. I agree and I wasn't going to start with milk until a year so I think I will try their other suggestion though and introduce yogurt and see how he reacts. Another comment I forgot to add was that he also said to stop all bottles by 1 year. I know that I am a first time Mom but I also know that Seth isn't going to be ready to give that up completely in a month and a half. He wasn't our regular doc so I'm not taking what he says at 100%.

2 comments:

*the mama said...

go for the yobaby organic yogurt, and sliced deli american cheese....

they love that...just break it into small pieces, and give him a few days to get the hang of it...

nina beana said...

hey girlie-
all doctors are so different- only YOU are the mama of seth and knows what he likes and dislikes, and can and cannot handle. if i listened to all the advice i've been given, i'd be in pretty rough shape, and so would joey. my only advice is to trust your mama instincts, and trust that every child is SO different. joey still nurses (all the freakin' time) but has been having milk since he was like four months old. like i said, they are all different.

you are awesome and i love you! and congrats to your new addition. send my love to your fam.