Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday Fun!

Well, the Charlton's had just a great weekend! Friday night we bundled up and headed to the mall just to get out of the house and poke around. Saturday early early morning we lost power so by 8am the house was starting to get cold and we decided to flee to Grammy's house where it was warm. We headed to Dunkin Donuts for some refreshments and then spent the morning playing at Grammy P's. In the afternoon, we headed to Super Walmart for groceries and supplies. Saturday night was my school's Christmas party. Steph babysat and did a wonderful job. The house was all picked up, dishes done, and Seth slept like a dream. We were so pleased!

Sunday we went to Panera for breakfast, yes Panera again. YES, I'll admit it, I'm addicted, I love it! But, in our defense it was our first time there for breakfast. Then we headed home because I had to get ready to head to Lowville for my Gram's Concert. My 78 year old Grandma sings in her community chorus and she is the oldest member out of 75 people. It was a beautiful concert and then my grandparents took us out to dinner.

My Gram is the 3rd in the 2nd row!

My Gramp, always the jokester!

For those of you who read this and live out of our area, below is a pic of Seth from his holiday commercial. It has been on numerous times this past weekend and we have heard from so many people how cute they think he is! Of course we are biased and we love it!

We have a busy holiday filled rest of December so I'll have lots to write about! We hope that everyone has gotten their Christmas cards from us and got a good laugh out of them!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Your grandparents seem so great! You really have an awesome family. I wish we could watch Seth's commercial. He looks adorable in the still shot of it though!

nina beana said...

1. i heart your grandparents

2. i heart seth's face, and wish i could see that commercial

3. panera? where? can i move back to watertown?

xo

oh, and 4. i heart your christmas card. i look at it all the time.

and 5. check your mail at the end of the week for nina beana love.