Thursday, December 28, 2006

Panera

Have I expressed how in love I am with Panera Bread? We go there all the time for lunch, dinner, coffee, and take out, but the best part is that we got gift cards for there for Christmas. Thank you to my friend Erin and my brother for awesome gifts. We bought take out breakfast for Christmas morning and it was amazing. I have great things to say about all of their food and to top it off they have my favorite... Dr. Pepper fountain soda!!!!
Seth with Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Eric


In other news, Justin and Jaime came over for dinner last night and we exchanged gifts. He loved his gift of Lost Season One and Seth loved his mini baby tee ball set! He basically just loves to carry around the mini bat and ball and hit you on the head with it. I think that Ro and I will have more fun with it at this point. We are always making up games with Seth's toys.


Today Seth and I are on our own, Ro has gone back to work. We loved having him home on vacation, but all good things must come to an end, but the good news is, he only works for 2 days and then it is a 3 day weekend!!!! We are looking forward to our Christmas with my Dad on Saturday and our New Years get together with friends on Sunday night. We are having a steak and lobster dinner for the adults and something kid friendly for the little ones. It should be a fun evening!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Remember all the new years we spent together? I was just looking at those pictures. I'll try to post some soon.

nina beana said...

aaaaaaaah panera! i asked john to go with the kids the other night (after i originally read this post) and it didn't end up happening (crazy, overtired, snot-faced babes!)- but i NEED to go soon. i heart their broccoli and cheddar soup.