Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Obsessions


I have talked about many obsessions lately. Fountain soda, Panera Bread, make your own sundaes from Stewart's, homemade rice crispy treats, taking pictures... I have a brand new one. I went to a cookie swap in December and each person had to bring a number of items to the party, one of which was a bottle of wine. I decided to broaden my horizons and try something new so I tried a wine from the Finger Lakes called Red Cat. Now I just love it AND my sis-in-law Sheryl bought me the magnum bottle for my birthday. It is so great, but Ro likes it so I might have to hide it from him!!!
She gave me the bottle of wine in a gift bag with the best quote on it, it is my new favorite saying!

A real friend
knows
when to listen,
when to stop listening,
when to talk,
when to stop talking,
when to pour wine,
when to stop pouring,
and when
to just hand over
the bottle!

Speaking of REAL friends, I have been the worst this past week and I'm hoping that Ginger reads this. I am soooooo sorry that I completely missed your birthday. I took a look at my datebook today and said oh shit Ginger's birthday was last Friday. I apoligize 10x over. I could make many excuses for myself, but I won't. I promise to make it up to you!
That's about it for this bland Hump Day! Have a good one!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

i love wine. Thanks for the recomendation. I'm going to try to hunt some of that down.