Friday, January 05, 2007

Reading Teacher?

My husband had to point out that my last 2 posts have had major spelling errors in them. So I better slow down, I am a Reading Teacher who teaches kids to read and write so I better practice what I preach!

Nothing much to write about today. It is rainy and gloomy out here and I still can't find my taste buds. We are going on 5 days with no smell or taste and I'm getting pissy about it! We have no major plans for the weekend. Ro might go 4 wheeling if the weather cooperates. We would also like to go to Bed Bath and Beyond to use a gift card given to us from Eric and Sheryl. We really need a new knife set for the kitchen.

I'd really like to go to Stefano's for dinner if and when I can taste again. Other then that it will be a low key weekend.

I have been thinking about Seth's big birthday and I am totally going to steal Nina's photobooth tradition and take Seth up to our new photobooth in the mall on his birthday and make it tradition every year!!!

Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend with your kiddies and hubbies!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I hope you find your taste buds :)
Have a great weekend Charlton's!