Tuesday, January 23, 2007

O-N-E


I have a quick minute before I have to get to work so I just wanted to wish my little/not so little man a HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY! We have already had many many phone calls this morning and well wishes on our fotolog so the day has started out with a bang! My grandparents called and sang to Seth in between their evident tears of joy. They are so great! Plus Grammy P and Papa/Grandma Charlton called to wish Seth a great day. I can't believe that when someone asks me how old my son is that I can finally say ONE! no more months, just one! Ro and I reminisced a little this morning, we were trying to retrace our steps a year ago. What a whirlwind day it was, but look at what we have now. I remember saying that I wasn't ever going to have another baby after the pain I felt and a nurse said, "you'll forget". I have forgotten and there will be another baby someday. Seth has to have someone to play with!


Tonight we are headed to the mall for our photobooth pic so stayed tuned tomorrow so our 1st photobooth pic!

Here's to many more photobooths, smiles, messy faces, and LOVE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Sophia said this morning...
"Happy Birthday Little Seth!"

Anonymous said...

Grandpa John and Nana wish you, Seth, a WONDERFUL, HAPPY, FUN 1st birthday!!! WOW, where has this crazy, fabulous year gone??!! We are really looking forward to celebrating with you and everyone on Saturday!!
Hugs, Kisses, Much Love!!

AMANDA said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see the photobooth picture.