Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Onward

Seth had a wonderful birthday and it isn't over yet. We still have the big family party on Saturday. He had a great time at Pat's yesterday. I sent cupcakes for he and all of the kids and asked Pat to take some pics with my camera, what she doesn't do for me! I am truly lucky to have such a wonderful sitter!




Seth with all of his buddies at Pat's

Seth wasn't so crazy about his cupcake AKA "the sticky round thing"




The whole crew enjoying their treats from Seth

Now I really need to get going on my report cards, but I'd just like to give a quick shout out to ALL of my family members and ALL of my friends that have been so wonderful to me this past year. It was the biggest change a woman can ever go through and I was sooooooooo very fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life to help me through all the trials and tribulations that have come with my man Seth. So thank you wonderful people, I am so lucky to have you all in my life.

PS: Make sure you go to www.fotolog.com/seth12306 for our photobooth picture from last night!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I just love that first picture of Seth, surrounded by all those other bigger kids. Glad he had a happy b/day!