Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's in Pics

We had some friends and their families over for New Year's Eve and we had more food then you can imagine. We had lobster, steak, salad, twice baked potatoes, and endless munchies. We were all stuffed and happy AND we managed to stay awake until midnight! That isn't something that we do too often anymore. So here are a few pics of our night...

Seth and Maya

Break Dancing to Vanilla Ice

Our Steak and Lobster Fest

Fancy Toasting China

We hope everyone had a fun night. Jaime if you read this, sorry about freaking about Seth's toy. Ro fixed it on Sunday so all is well with the world. We look forward to our next dinner at The Short household!

Back to work today and more importantly my friend Erin is back. Boy did I miss her and I am soooooooooo happy to have her back. We just gab and gab, BUT we do teach as well. She had a great first day back and they will continue to get easier for her.

I made chili for dinner but since I'm still super stuffed up I may not be able to taste it. I just took some Sudafed so here's hoping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you get invited to these wonderful parties? :)I guess you have to live it least near Watertown!

AMANDA said...

Sounds good & looks good! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Nice update... but what a bad picture of Maya!! She's so much cuter than that.