Friday, January 26, 2007

Paycheck

I have decided that I need to start depositing my paycheck directly to Kinney Drugs. We have been in that pharmacy more times in the past 2 months then I have in my entire life! Count it, I have my 4th sinus infection in 3 months. I am so flippin' frustrated with my nose that I want to rip it off! I think I made a record though, I could breathe for about a week and now I'm right back to breathing through my mouth! AHHHHHHHH! I went back to urgent care last night and talked with the doc about this problem. She said that the last med they put me on was the strongest, so this time she put me on one just as strong but for 21 days. She also suggested that I have a CAT scan done to see if there is a problem with my sinuses and if it is a chronic thing happening to explain why it doesn't seem to clear up. She wrote me a prescription to have that done at my leisure.

In other news, we are getting geared up for the big party. I took this afternoon off to make the ziti and get the house in order. Last night we dusted and vaccuumed. Then tomorrow we will decorate and finish up all the loose ends. I'm very excited to see everyone and have a house full of people. We love company!

Tonight we got Steph to babysit so that we can go out to dinner with Eric and Sheryl. We are going to Good Fellos and I can't wait to order my fried mozzerella salad and have a big glass of WINE!

Here's to a cake filled and family filling the house weekend! Pics to come!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Hope you guys had a great weekend. I can't wait to hear about the party!

nina beana said...

hope you guys had a GREAT party this weekend, and hope you're feeling better.

and ps- i waaaaaaaaaaana go to good fellos! :)