Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sickness Free (Knock on Wood)

We are finally free at The Charlton household, free from sickness, runny noses, coughs, and all the other crud that was running through us! Hip Hip Hooray! Seth on the other hand has been waking up very very early in the morning. He will take a bottle and go right back down to sleep. I'm not sure if I'm not feeding him enough during the day, but how can I possible feed him anymore. He still takes 4 bottles plus breakfast, lunch, and dinner of table/baby food. If anyone has any suggestions please pass it on. He's been waking at like 5am. AHHH! He was sleeping until 6:30-7am.

What else is going on... Oh, I finished Seth's 1st Birthday cards with the help of my friend Erin Mayne (thank you soooo much!) and they turned out amazing! I can't wait to send them out to our family.

We had some company last night. Big Ro and Uncle J stopped over to play with Seth and chat so that was fun to see them both. We LOVE company so our door is always open!

I'm completely and utterly addicted to watching old episodes of One Tree Hill. Ro bought me seasons 1 & 2 for Christmas and I'm already through season 1 and halfway through season 2. So I will probably be asking for season 3 for my birthday! Everything has been reruns lately so it has been great to catch up on how the show started! So that is my latest addiction to add to the growing list. I also fed my fountain soda addiction this morning, but I haven't been to Panera in 1 week!

The good news is that Seth had FINALLY started to be cuddly. Thus far Seth has not been a cuddly baby, but he has started to hug and cuddle up and we LOVE it! So great to get a hug from the little guy!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Yay for cuddles!!!! I'm glad to hear you are all free of the sickies. That is good news!

nina beana said...

happy healthy vibes! glad you're feelin' better.

gotta love the babyboyhuggies! ours are few and far between (although joey is still a nursing maniac, so i guess that's KINDA hugging, right?)...we love our snuggles when we get them. grace on the other hand will snuggle you to death!