Wednesday, January 10, 2007

On My Own

Well Seth, Rocky, and I are on our own for the next 2 days. Ro is away on a business training in Albany for the next two days. If this morning is any indication we will be fine. Seth was wonderful this morning and not a tear was shed. YIPPEE, here's hoping!

Bonnie and Big Ro came over for a visit last night and could not get over how fun Seth is now. He can play and tool around the house and laugh. It is so funny to watch him now. Oh, I'm back to my bad Mommy ways though... I got to Pat's to pick Seth up on Monday and she said that they had an eventful day. I had forgotten his bottles. I am always forgetting something lately. Luckily she had a bottle that he took no problem. Today I double checked his bag before I left the house!

I bought my LAST canister of formula at Walmart yesterday!!! Do you know how happy that makes me? So happy!

Let's see, what else is going on... We are going to my Mom's for dinner tonight and I need to order Seth's birthday present today. Not that he will need it until May, but I'd like him to have it. Roland and I and the grandparents are going in on an outdoor gym for Seth for this summer. Little Tikes makes it and I can't wait for warm weather to see him on it!

Other then that we are just trying to stay warm because it has gotten hella cold in the past few days. Happy Hump Day to you all!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Happy hump day.
Oh, I remember the great feeling of buying that last can of stinky formula. Good stuff!
Try to enjoy the next couple of days on your own. I hope Seth continues to be a good boy 4u.

nina beana said...

hey girl! good luck without daddy around.

also, we can do any of those dates (whichever's cheapest?)...it's a go! i have no idea what we're talking for money, so it will be interesting to see what you come up with. i'm excited, though! :)