Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blurry Thursday

I feel a little out of the loop today. Seth pulled a middle of the nighter and I'm feeling the burn this morning. Luckily I have 3 classes right now back to back to back and that will keep me busy and keep my tiredness off my mind for the next hour and a half!

Last night was pretty mellow in our house. I made this super bad for you chicken dish for dinner and it was delicious. You take chicken and marinate it in sour cream and worchershire sauce for an hour. Then, you bread it and fry it on both sides slightly. Last you bake it in the oven with a drizzle of butter over it. SO bad for you, but so good going down!

My mom stopped over to visit Seth. She was going through withdrawl after not seeing him for 4 whole days. He was loving having her chase him around and Ro and I loved the break. Mom, if you read this we are sorry that you left so upset. We don't want to move, or at least I don't want to move. We didn't mean to add to your stress levels. We'll see you on Friday for a big glass of WINE!

If just read that and are wondering... MOVE. Basically, Pepsi has and currently does have big plans for my husband. He has turned down 2 job offers already and there is a possibly of another one coming on the table in a few months that would require us to move to Albany. I will support my husband in any way that I can, but in the same breathe I have to say that I LOVE my job, I LOVE being close to both of my parents whom are wonderful to us as well as Roland's parents and the rest of our families, I LOVE our house (especially my new kitchen!!), I LOVE our friends and the friends Seth has made. So, I just try not think about this matter until I absolutely have to. So at least I have verbalized this and gotten it off my chest. I've been doing a lot of that lately and it is definately helping me to sleep better, when Seth lets me!

Funny story... One of my 5th grade students came to class on Tuesday wearing a Coke t-shirt and I harassed him all class about it, told him I wouldn't call on him, so on. He loved the attention. So he comes to class yesterday and he had made a poster that said "Pepsi Rocks!" and colored it with the emblem and everything. I hung it up and he had the biggest smile on his face. I love students like that, he is such a great kid!

My next goal for today is to start my report cards so if you don't hear from me tomorrow then you will know why, but I'll try to make time to check in! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of recipes... you've been neglecting us for a couple of months with the daily recipe! I think you should share the bad for you chicken you had last night, it sounds delicious.

Anonymous said...

that is great news if ro does go for the promotion. but trust me i understand where you are coming from (having to move to another state freshman year was bad). but it would be a fun adventure and hey you would be a few hours closer to us :)
everything will work out in the end.

nina beana said...

hey!

let's look on the bright side...if you DO move, then we will only be a measly 3 hours apart, and if we meet in the middle, that's only 1.5 hours! :)