Monday, September 19, 2011

Today I'm grateful for the sun and warmth for as long as I can get it! I love the warmth of the summer, but I also love the warm crisp weather in the fall too!

I'm also grateful for the kick butt day I was able to spend with the kids yesterday. Roland was in a golf tourney with my dad so despite the limp and uncomfortable foot, we made the very most of the fall day with a trip to the zoo, picnic lunch in the sun, trip to the playground and to visit Poppy, nap time to rest and recharge, a visit from Papa, homemade beef stew and Roland's return home. What a day and what a life!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

That sounds like a full and fulfilling day.

Grandma P. xoxo said...

WE Love spending time with our grandkids, that is what family is all about. Glad you had such a fun time at the zoo and Poppy always enjoys a visit anytime. oxox Love you everyday, Grandma P. xooxo