Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Birthday...Cook Your Own Food!

Friday night we celebrated Roland's birthday. I asked him prior for a menu of his ultimate request and he finally decided what he wanted. He wanted steak on the grill along with other items. I told him that steak was fantastic, but he would need to cook it himself because last week I literally caught myself on fire trying to cook kielbasa on our grill. For some reason the igniter wasn't cooperating so I tried to light it with the aim and flame (will never do this again) and caught my entire arm on fire. To make a long story short, lots of pain, ice, peeling, etc. I won't be grilling any time soon, so when Roland wanted steak I was on board, but he would need to grill his own birthday steak.


Birthday banner made by the kindergartner in the family and Grandma P.


Our 9/11 tribute clothing.


Happy Birthday Daddy, we love you!

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

JEN! are you okay??? your arm!???? I had no idea!!!!! OMGoodness!!!