Friday, September 02, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again...Ugh!

Yesterday afternoon we took Seth to his Kindergarten open house. He met his teacher and we explored his new classroom. It was very bittersweet. He is definitely ready for new and exciting adventures, but his mom isn't ready to let him go quite yet. He wasn't very shy and I hope that on Tuesday he is all smiles. I will try and hold back my tears for the parking lot. I just hope the weekend goes by extra SLOW.
Leah can't be left out of anything so she snuck into this picture too!

Good Luck to many special people who are starting school for the first time or changing schools this year...Joey Gilbert, Grace Gilbert, Lucy Nagraj, Luke and Lexy Charlton, Maya Voss, Jacob Castana, Nolan Ganter, etc! We are thinking of you all!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Yay Seth!!!! You can do it, can't wait to hear about Kindergarten.

Jen said...

I still can't believe they're old enough for Kindergarten.