Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grateful Grateful!


I can't wait to go and visit Seth's classroom tonight and to have him show us around now that he is two and a half weeks into school and such an old pro! He is adjusting to the routine now and things are going well. We are excited to see it all through his eyes now.


Ungrateful!

Leah is all about Daddy! In the morning I walk into her room as smiles and all I hear is "No Daddy!" I try and help her put her coat and shoes on and all I hear is, "No Daddy!" It's breaking my heart!


Grateful Grateful!


Roland has been asked to be in one of his best friends from HS's wedding in less than a month. He got called yesterday for a brief on the two part bachelor party. Yes, 2 part! These people don't mess around. The first part is the weekend before the wedding and the second part is in Vegas in February. Yes, Vegas! He is very excited as I am for him! What fun!

2 comments:

KristenC said...

Vegas?? We totally need a girls weekend or even an overnight trip!

The North Country Sweets said...

Vegas....well two words...spearmint rhino...don't ask how I know, LOL

Don't worry about leah, they go through their phases...just bribe her with chocolate or something, LOL...I'm like the walking zombie in the house, everyone runs away from me and runs TO daddy...