Friday, September 02, 2011

So Long Mullet Once Again

We hadn't gotten Leah's haircut in quite some time and in that time the mullet grew back so it was time to try and catch up her bangs with the rest of her hair so I took her in for a trim. This was her first salon haircut so I wasn't sure what to expect. I had high hopes that she wouldn't repeat her brother's haircuts of the past. He loved to scream and even threw up once in a salon in the mall. Thank goodness, it only took a package of "Smarties" to keep her happy and content and her hair turned out super cute.






So stinking cute!

3 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh, she looks so pretty and her hair is so full now!!! Good girl Leah!

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable! And glad she was good..I also have a haircut terrified child, though he hasn't thrown up...yet.-Meredith

KristenC said...

I love her new do!