Thursday, September 22, 2011

Open House

I left my camera home on purpose last night so I could really take it all in and have my full attention on Seth. He was so excited to ride his bike to school as well as show us all around his new second home. His teacher was wonderful and she set up a detective game to make it fun for Seth to show us around his classroom. I think we saw every square inch and he explained it all. Then he showed us all around the building and introduced us to his speech teacher, gym teacher, etc. We saw many familiar faces and met some new. Roland and I also picked up our PTO membership cards. Seriously, are we old enough to be part of a PTO? It was a fantastic evening! It makes us so relieved to know that he is happy where he is this year! Grateful.

2 comments:

Grandma P. xooxo said...

Very clever idea, yeah for Mrs. Oliver!! Sounds like an awesome night for all ,can't wait to be invited to some events. Love you everyday, Grandma P. xoxox

The North Country Sweets said...

love this! open house was such a zoo and I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing, LOL....I guess I have to do the PTO too, eek...and they are tapping me for Brownies...uh-oh!