Monday, September 19, 2011

Cream Cheese Festival

I wasn't sure if my foot could handle all of the walking, but I sucked it up and away we went to the annual Lowville Cream Cheese Festival. The kids had an utter blast and the foot was fantastic. We even went super early to avoid the mob. Seth was so upset because for the last two weeks of the Watertown Farmer's Market Scotty's didn't come and bring their "Potatoes on a Stick" (Seth's all time fave!) When he saw that they were at the fest he had to have one...any it was only 10:30am!


Then he and Ro painted with cream cheese. In all of the years that we have been going we had never done this. Seth loved it!

He is so sweet, never leaving his little sister out!

This year bounce houses were old hat for our kindergartner. Seth was on to more challenging activities LIKE rock wall climbing!

He got two pegs from the top, looked down and dropped. We were so proud of him!

Next was the human Velcro wall. One word...hysterical!

I have this on video that I will upload later. Why anyone would want to do this is beyond me, but Seth thought it was super funny.

Last, but not least was the stickiest treat of them all...cotton candy. The kids love it just like I did as a kid.

It was such a fun fall family morning! One of many to come...

3 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

I guess that's why we didn't bump into you!! You were there so early! I have to eat those potatoes now! Hope your foot is doing better :(

Jen said...

I want one of those velcro walls in my house to stick the kids to when they're being bad!

KristenC said...

I can't believe we didn't see you! Cotton candy....soo sticky! Thank God for wipes!