Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grateful Thoughts for the Week...

* I'm down to three band aids instead of five on my feet and I broke free from the sneakers today. I'm still limping, but hoping to be on the mend now.
* Took the kids for an impromptu trip to the cider mill yesterday after school for some donuts, cider and a waterfall on a Monday.
* This past weekend rocked! This weekend will too, we are going to the SU game with some friends and some clients of Roland's and Grandma Charlton is watching the kids. Thanks so much!
* Leah is saying just about everything and it is SO EXCITING!
* I have to get my foot check on Thursday so I get to pick Seth up from school...YIPPEEE!
* Glee is on tonight!
* Seth got a 34/34 (100%) on his first Math test as a kindergartner!
* Roland brought home our SU tickets for Saturday + parking passes + pregame tickets!
* Seth's Halloween costume came in the mail and I was able to bribe a hair cut out of him in order to open the box. I know it's totally mean, but the kid does not like hair cuts so it totally worked. He was so happy to open that box! It's such a cheesy costume, but it made him so happy!
*I'm going to decorate the house for fall tomorrow after school with the kids and make caramel apple cupcakes...yum!

Lots of grateful thoughts this week, let's keep them coming!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

This is one of your BEST posts! I love it!!! I got so excited b/c of it, and you weren't mean with the haircut...it was a "means" to an end...so what is the cheesy costume? Let's have it!
Ben is Buzz Lightyear, LOL

Anonymous said...

Your apple carmel cupcakes are to die for...even if they aren't gluten free!! Thanks for sharing, it helped me get through a rough day.
I can't believe Seth still hates his hair cut. He is usually such an easy going kid. I guess some things never change! Hugs & Kisses to all! -E