Thursday, January 27, 2011

Solo Skier

I don't have any proof except for three phone calls last night and an awful lot of excitement when the boys returned home, but I have been told that Seth is officially a solo skier and that we can now pass the harness down to Leah for next year.

Roland and Seth took the warm temps as an opportunity to go up to Dry Hill and take some runs. Little did I know that after one more run on the harness Seth would decide that he was done with it.

He called me at about 7pm and asked that I promptly call Sophia and MJ to tell them that he skis by himself and he was so proud!

I will be able to see for my self this Sunday when we have plans to ski as a family. I can't wait and I am so thrilled for Seth.

WAY TO GO BUDDY!

5 comments:

Jen said...

It's such a wonderful feeling as a mom to have a child accomplish something like this. Way to go Seth!! I can't wait to see your new skills.

Aunt Sheryl and Aunt Jess said...

We are so proud of you and can't wait to come up and see it for ourselves. You guys will have to plan a trip out to Bristol soon!

"Aunt" Laurie said...

Great job Seth! That's awesome!! Have fun this weekend!

Grandma P. xoxoox said...

Way to go Seth ! SOOOOOOOOOOO Proud Of YOU!!! Love you everyday, Grandma P. xoxoxo

The North Country Sweets said...

Way to go! He officially skis better than me (which is NEVER!)