Monday, January 31, 2011

It's a Good Thing I'm Not An Engineer...

For Seth's birthday one of his friends bought him a fort kit and he is always making blanket forts so it was the perfect gift. We came home that Sunday and he instantly wanted to put it up. Roland was trying to watch football so I didn't want to bother him. I could totally build a fort with Seth, no problem. HA! Seriously, I felt like I needed to be an engineer to figure out how to attach this fort so it would stand. The kit gave you clips, rope, suction cups... After ten minutes, sweat dripping and no success I had to call in the reinforcement to build the fort. I admit I was defeated by a piece of cloth.

It is still standing and Seth loves it! Better luck for me next time.

2 comments:

KristenC said...

That looks like a ton of fun! But...maybe I will stick to blankets!

The North Country Sweets said...

Kristen you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO won't stick with blankets b/c that's what Jacob is getting for his BIRTHDAY! LOL!!!! We love ours! it is pretty much up permanently!