Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Old Photobooth Pics

We have been going to a photo booth since Seth's 1st birthday, but I think I only scanned in the past 3 years because I can't find the first two on my computer. It has been such a fun tradition to do each and every year and now we have passed the torch on to just the two kids since the four of us don't exactly fit into the photo booth anymore. We learned our lesson after last years fiasco!
Seth's 3rd Birthday!
Seth's 4th Birthday!
Seth's 5th Birthday!

We still can't get the hang of where to look at the camera. We are a work in progress for sure!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Haha, these crack me up. Leah is so stoic in the new ones! A great little contrast to the wild man. Miss the kiddos and you all!

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh my goodness!!! look at him at three!!! those cheeks!!!!