Monday, January 31, 2011

Solid Proof

I have proof that Seth can ski on his own now and just let me tell you that he is doing an amazing job skiing. He can control his speed and he makes correct turns and I am such a proud mom. He is growing so fast and just thriving. It is utterly amazing to watch him. Next thing to teach him is tying his shoes then he will be ready for kindergarten. Sniff sniff!

Seth and Sophia skied together all day long.
Check this out, no harness and all smiles!
Maya was next and she is officially off the harness now too! She skied a bunch of runs with only a few falls. She did fantastic.
What a wonderful way to spend the morning!

4 comments:

KristenC said...

I am holding back tears. I am soo super proud of him and the Voss girls! I love it when I see our children accomplishing something that they have worked so hard it! That is awesome! Way to go Seth!!!

The North Country Sweets said...

We were lazy and tired...we were not into sports on Sunday, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am impressed! Your 5 year old can ski much better than I can (just ask Jenny...)-Meredith

Jen said...

I am SO proud of the little kids! I never thought I'd see the day when Maya and Seth could both ski on their own. Makes me want to cry, they're growing up way too fast.