Thursday, January 13, 2011

Looking Ahead

Lots on the horizon for The Charlton Family. We are kicking 2011 into high gear and making the most of our new outlook on life. We are definitely LIVING it!

My mind is always going a mile a minute and I always have lists and lists all around. Here are a few of the upcoming events for us to look forward to in the next 3 months...

* My Grandma's 83rd Birthday
* Our visit to Rochester this weekend to see Sheryl and Jess
* Sue's Birthday, which is also a great excuse to make eggplant parmesan and my homemade raspberry cheesecake!
* SETH'S 5TH BIRTHDAY!!
* Justin's 24th Birthday
* Rocky's 9th Birthday
* Superbowl @ The Sweet's
* Brad's Birthday
* My Birthday
Do we see a pattern here? Tons and tons of reasons to celebrate!
* Our trip to The Great Wilderness Lodge
* My Dad's Birthday
* LEAH'S 2ND BIRTHDAY!!
* Girls trip to NYC

I hope we don't gain 20lbs. from all of the cake we will be eating at all of these birthday's. In any event, we are lucky to have so many special people in our lives to celebrate with, travel with and just have fun with!

1 comment:

KristenC said...

I am adding Jake's birthday and Lee coming home to your list! lol