Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back in Time

I decided to pull out some pictures of Seth's 1st year. He started out this tiny little being and then grew so incredibly quickly. I distinctly remember my mother telling me that he will grow so fast and at that time I thought there is no way. I thought he would be this little baby forever and now 5 years later he is this grown up little boy who amazes me everyday.
Seth's first day home!
Our favorite onesie said..."My Big Brother is a Pug!"
Biter Biscuits...nasty!
Our little Yankees fan! He was so chubby and heavy as a baby!
Someday he will seriously kill me for making him dress up as a duck for his first Halloween.
Sporting an 80s headband look!
He had more hair at 4 months than Leah has at 22 months!
Dropping the crib mattress.
An infectious smile!
His 1st Holiday Commercial.
We love you so much Seth!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Time flies when you're having fun, huh! I am still shocked that motherhood makes time go by so very quickly. Why couldn't middle school have flown by this quickly?

Justin said...

Man, Seth must be getting big when it really doesn't feel all that much like yesterday that he was born.. I remember it well though.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a cutie. They do grow too fast!! Meredith

The North Country Sweets said...

OMGOOOODNEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute! I can't believe how old they all are now...he's changed so much, but there is so much of him from a baby (smiles, mannerisms) that haven't...