Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yesterday I was given some news that I was completely unprepared for and if you know me at all I'm not big on surprises and bad surprises are the very worst of all so I was more than stressed. Roland knew that I was stressed and he also knows that my summer dream was to find a friend with a water trampoline and use it. Well he one upped the situation and found an end of the season markdown and I mean MAJOR markdown and he bought it for me. When I came home from a Bunco party last night the following was on the coffee table. It brought tears to my eyes and I can't wait to get out on the lake and use it. Now, if anyone wants to befriend me I'm all for it. This looks like an utter blast.

Seth's notes to go with my gift...priceless!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You have such a great husband! And good luck on that other issue!

Mom xoxox said...

I am glad all is resolved!! Breath and enjoy the rest of the summer. I can't wait to try the trampoline. Love you everyday, Mom xoxoxooxoox