Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lazy Sunday's

We took full advantage of the beautiful weather on Sunday. Ro and Seth headed down to the boat a couple of hours before Leah and I did and fished off the dock. Seth LOVES to fish and had a blast practicing his casting and reeling. He caught three fish and he will tell you one was big, one was skinny and one was long. It is his new favorite thing to do. Since we technically don't have a license he threw them right back into the lake quickly. Note to self...get Seth a fishing license next season.
As soon as Leah and I arrived we headed right out to the water. It was much wavier than we had thought, but we still had a blast in the water and on our new trampoline.
We bought a rechargeable air pump and it blew this up in 30 seconds!
It also doubles as an extra large tube to float on.
Quick story...the very first time I jumped on it I instantly fell off and right into the cold water. It was hysterical and I laughed my butt off. Next time we need to jump in deeper water.
Seth and Ro have the best time together playing in the water.
I wouldn't trade this life with anyone!
When we got back to the dock Seth wanted to show me how he can cast and reel. I was very impressed with his skills AND he even caught a fish for me!
Proud little man
Leah thought the fish was amazing!
Say a little prayer that this coming weekend is just a beautiful as this Sunday was for us!

1 comment:

Jen said...

The good news is that since Seth is under 16, he doesn't need a license. I'm pretty sure the adult with him needs one though. And like Rod always says...the license is far cheaper than the fine. HA HA! I'd grab one at Wally World on your way out of town this coming weekend.