Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Belated Rafting Pics

We made our yearly trip on the Black River last Wednesday and we even tried a new rafting company this year. Jen got us all a fantastic deal with BOB and it was a wonderful day. The Voss', Buckley's, a random couple, Ro and I enjoyed some rapids and float time in the river.
Our guide asked if I wanted to go to the front during a set of rapids and I ran right up there. I have no fear and love every minute of it. You can't see them because they are submerged, but Rod and Tim are also in the front with me. ha!
Notice Roland's arm in the back leaning over to grab me? Yep, I was almost a goner!
I am also waiting for more pics to come in from a water proof camera we had, these are from the rafting company itself. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!! You are all much braver than I am! -Meredith

Jen said...

It was so much fun! So glad we went. Let's go a million more times!

Mom oxoo said...

I am just laughing looking at the pics you are so funny. xoxoox Mom