Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last Summer Play Date

Out with the old and in with the new, giant water slide!
I had been scoping this slide out all summer long just waiting for it to go on sale and when it finally dropped I sent Ro right out to snatch it up. The kids have such a blast on the slide that I wanted to get a bigger one. I am so happy and the kids had a blast on it today. Oh and so did I!
Lindsey is such a water girl and she played in the pool part for an hour.
Leah played a little, but ended up tooling around the yard.
I took both babies on the slide and it was hysterical!
It goes so much faster than you would think.
Then Kristen brought over the supplies for crab cakes and Caesar salad. We ate our faces off in our true lunch date fashion.
The boys ate outside since they were soaking wet.
So delicious!
This was our last summer play date, but bring on the fall ones because we have less than a year left to enjoy our lunch/play dates! Thanks for the amazing lunch Kristen!
PS~ Happy Anniversary (tomorrow) to Kristen and Lee!
We hope you enjoy your chocolate covered strawberries. Sorry Lee we will get you some when you come home for R&R!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That slide looks like so much fun! I can't wait to try it out. And the crab cakes... delish!! Looks like you girls said goodbye to summer in style!

Mom xooox said...

All I can say is WOW !!!!! Love you everyday, Mom oxxo