Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 8th Anniversary

I could go on forever about how we met, trips we have taken, adventures had, friends made and children created, but simply stated...I am the luckiest woman ever and I am grateful everyday that Roland and I found each other. We have been married for 8 years today and been together for 15 years and time is truly flying so we are enjoying each and every moment we have together and with our family! To many many more wonderful fun filled years. I can hardly wait to see what is ahead for us!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy anniversary to two of my very bestest friends. Here's to many, many more!!

P.S. Where the heck were you guys for this photo and who's the chick in the daisy dukes? :)

Mom and Tom oxoxo said...

To many more, you are so lucky to have each other and you have the two most beautiful children in the world. We love you Mom and Tom oxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Our anniversary is Sunday, 18 years married...21 years together!! Congratulations, Jen and Ro...Love ya-E