Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happiness IS...

New make-at-home fountain soda cups!
I love love love to get a fresh fountain Pepsi or Dr. Pepper, but have tried to cut back so this is the next best thing and it has made my entire week. Now, I can have my version of a fountain soda/iced tea any day any time!
Smiles and not whines!
Love the smiles...dislike the whines!
Independence
It is a very scary thing and with it we almost had various hospital visits for possible broken bones, but we are pushing through.
Hydrangeas
We put this plant in last summer and nothing happened, I actually thought with my anti-green thumb that I killed it, but to my surprise it was just feeling its way into the family and look what a beauty it has brought to our backyard.
Dressing BFFs alike.
This brought me the most joy and happiness ever today. Mind you two hours into our playdate Seth says to Kristen and I..."Hey, the girls have the same dresses on!"
It is the little things in my life that bring me the most happiness. Simplicity.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your hydrangeas are gorgeous! They really kicked it up a notch this summer, they look wonderful!

How is Leah old enough to play all by herself... where has time gone!! She looks all grown up in that picture!

KristenC said...

I love these pictures....especially the girlies of course!