Monday, August 02, 2010

Reasons I Love Our Boat

I love our boat for many reasons, but this past Saturday night after some time away from Roland and Leah and many hours in the truck travelling home I looked around and thought to myself how truly lucky I am so I took some pics of my favorite aspects of our boat and my family!
Roland has learned a lot about boating this season and is still a work in progress. Saturday night was the first night all season thus far where the four of us went out and there was absolutely no stress or bickering. It was fantastic. To many more wonderful boat trips as a family.
The lake was finally like glass and our ride was fantastic and peaceful.
Snacks will make any four year old happy on what they think is a boring ride while waiting patiently to catch minnows.
Snacks also keep a toddler busy because she has a short shelf life on the boat.
Bare boat feet are the BEST!
Stubby little toes make me smile!
Girly Smiles!
Don't forget lake nudity!
Skinny dipping too!
Last, but not least, the few moments where a mom can sit on the back of the boat and take it all in, flip flop sun tan feet and all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can't believe how calm the lake was! That's incredible, looks like it was a beautiful night on the water.