Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our Anniversary Evening

We normally go to Ryan's Lookout every year for our anniversary, but I thought I would surprise Ro this year and switch it up. Last summer Kristen and I took golf lessons for three months and this year Ro bought me golf clubs, but having two kids and trying to golf on a regular basis is no easy task so this was the first time that we were able to get out and golf together this year. We had so much fun and the weather cooperated for us thank goodness. I'm not going to lie, I did pretty bad, but I had fun and that is all that matters. Roland on the other hand golfed fantastic and was very helpful to me when I needed him.

After golf we headed to the newly reopened Coleman's and had a delicious dinner followed by camera shopping. I am a borderline camera-aholic so mine was getting slower and the quality worse and worse. We headed to Best Buy and bought a new camera and a device for Roland to safely talk on the phone while he drives to Utica and SYR multiple times a week now. The entire night was a complete success and we want to especially thank Mom and Tom for swimming with Seth and Leah, feeding Seth and Leah, feeding the ducks and tucking our kids safely into bed for us. We appreciate it!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I can't wait to see what your new camera can do! I've been stalking your blog all morning hoping for some new pictures!

Sounds like you guys had a fantastic anniversary. Glad you got out to use your new clubs :)

P.S. You look great in your glasses! Seriously. I really like them.

Mom oxooxxo said...

Great swing!!!!! We had a ball with the grandkids! So much fun!!!!! Love you everyday, Mom oxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

So funny...sporting ur glasses and all!! Is that a sign of old age?!
-E