Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Work in Progress!



We continue to work on our kitchen. Over the weekend Ro tore out the drop ceiling in the breakfast nook and last night he and his dad framed up the ceiling in preparation for the drywall to be installed, hopefully soon. The pocket door has also been installed and it is anxiously awaiting drywall as well. Our next step will be to take all the hardware off the cupboards and then prime them. It is basically a big old mess right now, but we are making progress in the least!

New Pocket Door

Since carving Seth's pumpkin is out of the question this year I went to Michael's and bought some puffy paint and wrote his name in his pumkpin. Next year we may be in carving mode. We will carve and Seth can scoop out the guts!


Starting tomorrow I am going to start posting my favorite recipes to share with you all. Nina has her swap page so I think swapping some recipes might be fun. Stay tuned for a surprise recipe tomorrow!


Seth all Bundled for our Night Walk!

That hat melts my heart every time I put it on him, he looks so sweet in it!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

The mess will all be worth the new kitchen! That's awesome you are going to start posting receipes. When I was making you'r soup this morning, I was thinking about doing something like that also. You can never have too many receipes, right! Question: Do you put the green chilies in whole, or do you chope them up? I didn't know if it ws just for flavor. Thanks. Looking forward to tomorrows receipe!

AMANDA said...

Me again...I just tried some soup, added the chips and cheese on top.....OMG....so delicious! Thanks again.

nina beana said...

oooh, the hat! so cute.


also, great idea about the recipes! i'm all about the swapping girl!

and the kitchen's going to look great- you seem to have a really relaxed attitude about it. it will be done before you know it.