Friday, October 13, 2006

Date Night!

I've been a little out of touch this week. Between having Monday off, Tuesday was Superintendent's Day, Wednesday was back to work and I can't believe that it is Friday already. I unfortunately have no new pics to post, it's been a pretty bland week for photo opps.

We had a wonderful homemade meal of fresh venison stew at my Dad's on Wednesday night, that was an unexpected treat. If I had brought my camera you could have seen the larget pot/kettle in the world full of this stew. It was HUGE! plus it was a very windy cool evening so it was a perfect meal. Last night was girls dinner night at Sherri's so tons of food and wine were served and all sorts of girl talk. We had a great time. When I got home Ro was all upset though. Apparently Seth had taken a nose dive into a wicker chair moving it and causing a nose bleed, his first nose bleed. Ro felt like a bad dad, but hey, it could happen to anyone. When Seth wants to do something there is little you can do to stop him these days! When I got home I was on a mission to watch my favorite show, Grey's Anatomy. Ro didn't want to watch it so I sat downstairs and laughed all by myself, while Ro laughed at my from upstairs! It was a great episode and now I can't wait until next Thursday. Thursday is my new favorite day! On the way to school today we were having a debate on which doctor is the cutest. It is a close call, but I think that McDreamy is cuter, but I wouldn't say no to either of them, they definately keep you tuning in!

Tonight is Date Night and we are going to our favorite restaurant Ryan's Lookout in Henderson. They close for the season next weekend so we are psyched! We haven't been out for date night since August so we are looking forward to it.

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Have a wonderful date night tonight!
I have never watched Greys Anatomy, but all I hear is great things about it. I'm going to have to give it a try next week (or will I be lost?) Is it one of those shows you have to see from the begining??

nina beana said...

have so much fun tonight...and do some datin' for us, too! :) if roland was joey's dad (ok, that sounds a bit weird, but you get my point)-he'd just turn himself into DSS right away. he currently has one large bruise on his cheek, a big gash next to his eye, and various other facial scratches. it's ridonkeyballs.

AMANDA said...

NO SOUP FOR YOU :) Here's the receipe I use. Hope you like it...
Boil 2 soup bones and meat for 1 hour(i usually get the bottom round and cut it up into about 6 pieces)
Remove the bones and add
veggies: carrots, celery, mushrooms, tomaotes (from the can),onion and a batch of cilantro. Cilantro is the key, and your house will smell delicious! Then I cover it and cook on a low flame for an hour, or until the veggies are tender.
Now share you'r soup receipe with me!